Aug 30, 2013

I can simply take my time

When I see the huge spider hovering above my head while I am singing in the shower, I realize: It is time to go. And I am not the only one to go. While we were at almost 80 people last week, this week it is 35...

Big difference it that I will be back in about 10 days. A way of testing my changed self in the outside world, with real stimuli: My parents & sister! We will meet up in Calgary and from there drive a rental RV through the beautiful nature (as I have been told) of places such as Banff and Jasper.

Whether my inner nature will be just as pretty remains to be seen, as old habits and patterns die hard. It already starts when I am getting ready for my trip, and feel the cortisol coarsing through my veins.

But then I realize: I don't have to be on an early ferry at all. I can simply take my time...

http://web41.its.hawaii.edu/kaohana.windward.hawaii.edu/images/wp/2012/12/time-travel2-photo-courtesy-of-junussyndicate-on-deviantART.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment